Sunday, July 29, 2012

baseball pants youth on the left ear with a very charming little earrings

Learning, and also do not want to disturb her, it looked at him, but no one came to greet him.
nfl smiled and he did not want those of the street, because these people after his classmates, so can not think under the nfl will stand up to loudly said: over, I just arrived here today to go to school, do not understand anything, but I very much hope to be friends with you, because later I will be here with everyone learning life, we sincerely hope to live in harmony with everyone, but to me feeling like I is not in this class of people do not know if you are willing to make friends with me. Class of students in the class also talking about the nfl things from time to time look at the nfl, when suddenly he heard this, I feel very surprised, .
At this time, an almost nfl height of the boys, long common, short hair, the body is still very strong, very dark skin, first of all go over to his right hand and said: do not like you, and now very much appreciate you, I am willing to be friends with you first, as long as you do not mind me.
nfl of course, happy hand, Lock Road: Hu Kaixiong nodded and said: At this time the seat out of four individuals over them come Hu Kaixiong side.
Is also a short hair-word face, tall to short then point the hand about 1 m 75 A long hair with nfl fight, but black is also very handsome, emaciated figure than the nfl, the sub is also a little lower than the nfl hand Road: called Xu Xiaolin,oakley ratchet, although not satisfied you are more handsome than me, but you have to be convinced, I am glad to know you nfl, the future we are brothers A shorter but most of the hair is erected, it looks like the brushes, also very cool, on the left ear with a very charming little earrings, height is 1 meter 75 the way with China The wind almost held out his hand and said: Only one figure Yi Miqi about hair is not short nor long, like a scholar is very delicate, but also with a pair of glasses, long scrub, she is not very thin,baseball pants youth, but not very strong, , Zhang Tian Qi, I feel pretty good, nice to meet you and become your friends.
nfl pleased with them, shook hands, joy and said: The few people a laugh.
Hukai Xiong said:

No comments:

Post a Comment